Saturday, October 13, 2007

Stockroom/Syren Grand Opening Party!


I thought I'd let everyone in the LA area know about this special party next Friday. I'll definitely be attending. I'll also have a small showing of work that I've done for the Stockroom. Oh, and that's a shot I did of Courtney Cruz during the construction phase of the store.
_____________________________________________________

Announcing the grand opening of the first-ever Stockroom retail store with the best of Stockroom, Syren Fetish Fashion, and Stormy Leather

Stockroom.com and Syren
Retail Store
GRAND OPENING PARTY!

Friday, October 19th
Doors open at 8:30pm

For your alternative amusement:
"There goes the neighborhood"

Fashion Show featuring performances by
Courtney Cruz & Diamondback Annie

Music by DJ Fever

Stockroom/Syren Retail Store
2809½ Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(between Silverlake Blvd & Benton)

*BTW, the store will not be ready for shopping until the night of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment