Saturday, September 3, 2005

New PhoneCam!


Ozzy the Cat, September 3, 2005

I had to upgrade my cell phone cuz my old one finally crapped out on me. I knew this day would come. I've been wanting to get a fancy new PDA one but was hesitant cuz I still wanted the crappy image quality of my first generation phonecam. So this past weekend I finally said "fuck it" and got a new Treo 650. As a phone, organizer, web browser, and messaging device, this thing is invaluable! I'm SO in love with it. Of course the image quality is better, but not too significantly better. The photo of Ozzy the Cat above was taken with it. I reduced the size by a few inches so it wouldn't be too big for your webbrowsers. I even got a 1GB SD card for it which means I can store thousands of images in addition to hours of video and MP3s. So back to the art issue, I'm just looking at it as the next phase of my phone art. I actually have enough images from my old phone to call it a collective series which has finally ended.

www.phone-art.com

No comments:

Post a Comment