Sunday, June 24, 2007

Back in the USSA



[NOTE: This post was written on June 5, 2007]

Got back from Europe on Sunday. The above photo was taken at my gate at Heathrow before I boarded my plane back to LA. Once I arrived at LAX, I ended up setting off the radiation alarms in customs due to some radiation testing I had to go through the day before my trip. Good thing I had my doctor's notes on me so I wasn't suspected of carrying something more sinister into the country. Seems like there's something wrong with my heart, and my cardiologist is trying to figure out what's going on. Apparently I've got some artery blockage even though I've always had outstanding cholesterol and have never smoked ever in my life. More tests later this week.

Other than that, I'm dealing with jet-lag, but not too bad. I'm just a few hours off my usual schedule, and I anticipate I'll be normal by the weekend. I've been planning a big blog update about the trip in my head but the task seems too overwhelming to me. My trip was so big and varied that I feel it would take a day to compile all the notes and sort out all the photos. I've got a lot to share and am anxious to work on it. Just have to find the proper time and motivation. More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment