Sunday, June 24, 2007

Berlin, May 2007 update



[NOTE: This entry was written on MAY 26, 2007]

Because I had limited internet access for the past week, this is my long-delayed first dispatch from overseas.

My trip to Paris was great, thanks to my good friend JeffC (and his girlfriend Carrie) who had been house-sitting a nice apartment for his aunt. The apartment was within walking distance to many of the sights in Paris. I even had a view of the Eiffel Tower from my bed. With the exception of a mini-shoot with Jeff's girlfriend, I didn't do any shooting mainly because I was more interested in being a tourist (my first time to Paris). I posted a bunch of my snapshots with commentary on my Flickr account. Feel free to take a look if you're interested in seeing random touristy shots, self-portraits, and some of my usual artsy-fartsy point-n-shoot shit.

On Wednesday, I arrived in Berlin. Martin Pelzer and Nola are my wonderful hosts. Courtney Cruz (pictured above) is also staying here while organizing the Syren fashion show for the ball on Sunday. I did a fantastic shoot with Nola yesterday and have a shoot with Ulorin Vex later this afternoon. On Sunday I'm working with the beautiful Eden. Last night was Kinky Cocktails which was the first night of the GERMAN FETISH BALL weekend. Martin posted a few party pics on his LiveJournal this morning. Tonight is the Fetish Revolution party at which I'm showing a large collection of new photography. And Sunday is the actual German Fetish Ball. I have to be careful and not have TOO much fun that night because the next day I leave for Athens to hang with Kumi, Ostanine, and Midori. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment