Sunday, December 18, 2005

Jesus Christ! A Holiday Burlesque Revue!

Last night, I went to the Jesus Christ! A Holiday Burlesque Revue! at El Cid in Hollywood featuring a number of my past models (see below). I've seen a lot of lame burlesque shows in my time, but this had to be one of the best. I ran into quite a few people I hadn't seen in awhile. Good night indeed!


Desire D'Amour, San Francisco 1998
I hadn't seen Desire since 1998 when I shot the above photo of her for So Hip It Hurts.


Lucy Fur, Los Angeles 2002
I shot Lucy Fur a few times when she'd come and visit from Portland. Now she's made the big move to LA. Besides being a model/performer, she's also a really good photographer with her own book coming out next year.

1 comment:

  1. I love the black and white girdle item. But I love black and white photography. I also love girdles and stockings. Plus, backsides are always so pretty.

    ReplyDelete